Wednesday 14 September 2016

Thursday 8th to 18th September 2016

Thursday 8th Sept.
Collected Cliff in the morning and we got on with painting and cleaning at 41.
Rest in the afternoon and Cliff stayed the night.
Foot still very sore and swollen.

Friday 9th Sept.
Early start at 41, painting and tidying up.
Took Cliff home after lunch
Rest in afternoon.
Foot still very sore and swollen.

Saturday 10th Sept.
Early visit from Graeme, starting his weeks holiday.
I stayed at home trying to rest my foot.
Val doing some shopping

Sunday 11th Sept.
Another day of rest my foot very sore and Val tired with all the work she's doing.

Monday 12th Sept.
Had to call the doctor, foot getting worse and told her I didn't think it was gout.
She agreed that it was probably a fungus infection caused by the Anaphylactic shock and is treating it with a very strong pain killer and anti-biotic. Making me very drowsy
Builders coming to inspect the work at 41.
Val doing a bit more work there, I'm staying home, elevating my foot and resting.

Tuesday 13th Sept.
Me staying at home again, resting my foot. letting the meds work.
Val doing some washing and shopping.

Wednesday 14th Sept.
Car gone for it's MOT and service.
Graeme called and took Val to do some more decorating at 41.

Thursday 15th Sept.
Quiet morning waiting for Jeannette to do our hair.
Afternoon rest and not much done after that.
The rest of the week spent resting my foot trying to get some relief from the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors