Sunday 10 July 2016

Daily Blog Monday 4th July 2017

Heavy rain all night, combined with the noise from the nearby very busy road and we were both a little fed-up this morning.
Rain cleared up and the sun came out mid-morning so we had a drive down to Helensburgh
Val went in the Co-op to do some shopping and I sat in the car park with Archie. Some old guy with a very big Mercedes backed it into the front of my car and tried to drive off. I stopped him at the exit and lost my temper a bit, made him come back to see if any damage had been done, fortunately not but he went away not a happy man after the lecture I gave him.
Rain started again so we set off to drive around the little peninsular at the side of the river Clyde and past Faslane.
Drove up to Garelochhead and on to Arrochar before going back to Luss.
Still raining so just spent the evening in the caravan and had another early night.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors